I haven't blogged for almost a year! The redicule of some of my friends (in particular Tom from soulgardeners) are now getting to me. I don't want to try and summarise the past twelve months, but there is one major theme worth mentioning that might explain my dissapearance: I got married!
.

It's been 8 months now and people ask me" "How's married life?", I say: "Great!". They say: "You'll see!" and I say: "I can't! wait". They ask" What's your secret?" and I say: "It helps to have a really cool wife!".
So, I'm back! At least for a while ;). One of my aspirations would be to honour Anne-Marie in what I write here. She is an intimate part of my life journey and I hope to brag about her a lot!
Liefling, as jy hierdie lees, dankie vir als wat jy vir my beteken! Ek's lief vir jou.

2 Comments:
Welcome back, Jacques!
Congratulations Jacques! I am so happy for you. Your wife is beautiful and sounds like her soul is just as beautiful. Lots of blessings.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home